A tabletop tamp type label applicator for flat and slightly curved products.
Requires absolutely no electricity or compressed air to operate. Easy to use. Simply turn crank knob to advance label into channels and press down on tamp applicator to apply.
- Combines the speed and accuracy of a label applicator without the need for electrical power. Perfect for remote locations or hazardous environments.
- Three adjustable guides are provided for accurate positioning of articles.
- Can label articles with a thickness of up to 5 3/4 inches.
- Optional finger applicator pad aids in adhering labels to curved surfaces and articles with recessed surfaces such as plastic lids.
- Liner paper is rewound for easy disposal
- Can be easily upgraded to a motorized Model AT-20
- Label supply roll – max 10” diameter, 3” core ID
- Label length: 3″ min, 9″ max
- Label width: 2 1/2″ min, 6″ max
- Die cut labels with a minimum 1/8” gap between labels
- Durable steel and aluminum construction. Powder coated finish.
- Approx. Weight: 56 pounds
Abilities and Limitations
- Can apply square, rectangular, oval and round labels.
- Contact us if your labels have unusual cutout shapes or are made from very flexible material such as plastic film (BOPP) or acetate. Labels require some stiffness to work properly in our machines.
- Labels are pressed onto articles with the tamp plate however the plate does not reach the label edges. You may need to press the labels by hand (either individually or in a stack) to completely adhere the edges.
Model HT 20 Video Gallery
About the HT 20 Labeler
New Path is a manufacturer of innovative label applicators for small and medium size businesses, startups and industrial clients. Our labeling machines provide affordable solutions for many different labeling challenges. Examples include flat bag label applicators, zipper lock bag labelers, coffee bag label applicators, CBD product labeling solutions, CD case labeling machines, square and oval bottle label applicators, clamshell container labeling machines, box labeling machines, sticker labeling machines, pressure sensitive label applicators, product labeling machines, semi automatic label applicator machines, manual label applicator machines, wipe-on labeling machines, tamp label applicators, table top label applicator, channel slide label applicator.