This tamp type label applicator is foot pedal powered. It applies labels to flat and slightly curved surfaces.
The Footpath is our newest label applicator model. When we set out to design the Footpath, our vision was to create a human powered label applicator that would rival the speed and accuracy of semi automatic motorized machines. The machine we have produced has certainly met these requirements. The pedal powered Footpath uses a robust chain and sprocket drive to advance labels with speed and low user fatigue. The tamp applicator mechanism is easy to operate and applies labels with consistent accuracy.
This human powered machine is great choice for anyone interested in a durable easy to use label applicator. It eliminates the need for an air compressor offers a safe, quiet alternative to other applicators on the market.
- A foot pedal is used to advance labels for application. Adjustable stops on the pedal means that one press on the pedal will advance exactly one label. Labels are applied by depressing the tamp applicator.
- The integral stand makes it easy to set up the machine in home or factory settings.
- Two adjustable guides are provided for accurate positioning of articles.
- Labels articles with a thickness of up to 5 3/4 inches.
- Optional finger applicator pad adheres labels to curved surfaces and recessed surfaces such as plastic lids.
- Applies clear labels with no modification.
- Liner paper is rewound for easy disposal
- Label supply roll – max 10” diameter, 3” core ID
- Label length: 3″ min, 9″ max
- Label width: 2 1/2″ min, 6″ max
- Die cut labels with a minimum 1/8” gap between labels
- Durable steel and aluminum construction. Powder coated finish.
- Approx. Weight: 80 pounds
Abilities and Limitations
- Can apply square, rectangular, oval and round labels.
- Contact us if your labels have unusual cutout shapes or are made from very thin (under 3.5 mil) plastic film (BOPP). We recommend sending us samples for testing if in doubt about a label.
- Labels are pressed onto articles with the tamp plate however the plate does not reach the label edges. You may need to press the labels by hand (either individually or in a stack) to completely adhere the edges.
Starting at $2,695
An Introduction to the Footpath Applicator