A semi automatic tamp type label applicator. This tabletop unit applies labels to flat and slightly curved surfaces.
- Electric motor advances labels. Motor is footswitch activated and light sensor controlled . Labels are applied by depressing the tamp applicator.
- Three adjustable guides are provided for accurate positioning of articles.
- Can label articles with a thickness of up to 5 3/4 inches.
- Optional finger applicator pad aids in adhering labels to curved surfaces and articles with recessed surfaces such as plastic lids.
- Liner paper is rewound for easy disposal
- Optional digital counter available.
- Label supply roll – max 10” diameter, 3” core ID
- Label length: 3″ min, 9″ max
- Label width: 2 1/2″ min, 6″ max
- Die cut labels with a minimum 1/8” gap between labels
- Durable steel and aluminum construction. Powder coated finish.
- Electric: 120 volt AC (240V optional)
- Approx. Weight: 62 pounds
Abilities and Limitations
- Can apply square, rectangular, oval and round labels.
- Contact us if your labels have unusual cutout shapes or are made from very thin (under 3.5 mil) plastic film (BOPP). We recommend sending us samples for testing if in doubt about a label.
- Labels are pressed onto articles with the tamp plate however the plate does not reach the label edges. You may need to press the labels by hand (either individually or in a stack) to completely adhere the edges.
Starting at $2,430
Model AT 20 Video Gallery
About the AT 20 Labeler